Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Search Journal

 
Date
Research Notes &Findings
Thoughts on My Progress
25th Feb
When we start the discussion I haven't any question about my topic and I was scaring about that but my friends helped to me a lot. Especially Cem's idea happen my question. His idea (my question) is how can I design a writing competition at RC associating with Writing Center about Stephen King. Also they found different ideas; I can create a blog about that or I can order more Stephen King's books and I can do advertisement. This discussion was very helpful for me.
1.strategy is I can create a blog about that 
2.strategy is I can order more Stephen King's books and I can do advertisement. 

They aren't original but they are very useful for this topic. This topic's aim is spread the style of Stephen King and more book means more spread.
25th Feb
How can I design a writing competition at RC associating with Writing Center about Stephen King?
When we start the discussion I haven't any question about my topic and I was scaring about that but my friends helped to me a lot. Especially Cem's idea happen my question. His idea (my question) is how can I design a writing competition at RC associating with Writing Center about Stephen King. Also they found different ideas; I can create a blog about that or I can order more Stephen King's books and I can do advertisement. This discussion was very helpful for me.
25th Feb
How can I communication with Writing Center, communicate with who
How many student knows Stephen King and his style, how many student rate to this program, how can I attract attention of students’ interested.
25th Feb
1.Talk to Mr. Laraia
2.Interview with some competent people
Actually I’ll do interview with Mr. Laraia so two of them are very important and single thing for my topic.
27th Feb
I found the official web site of Stephen King’s. It says that Stephen King doesn't have individualized writing style, but he has a book that explains it. The name of the book is “On Writing: Memoir of Craft”
Actually this isn't a progress because I was thinking read this book. I was known that book about my topic.  
4th March
Update & Advice Circle
We discussed with a small group. This discus was very useful for me and for my friends; I found very creative ideas for me, for us. They said to me you can organize the Stephen King Night or Costume Night about Stephen King’s characters.
I think their imagination is awesome. They gave me very important ideas. I believe myself I can do a lot things for my topic.
6th March  
Interview Questions
I am going to interview with admin of Writing Center.
Here, my interview questions:
     1.      What is the steps of create a writing competition?
     2.      How can I grab the peoples interested for this competition?
     3.      How can I adapt to Stephen King this competition?

I think my question will help to me because these questions will answer by admin of Writing Center and my topic will come true with my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment